|2015-09-25 - 7:21 p.m.
The TV shows my kid begs to watch. Age 7 edition:
(Yes, I let her watch TV but don't let her play video games and have other screen time, so I am a huge hypocrite)
1. The Carol Burnett Show. She begs for this every day. Long, adult oriented skits with themes she can't begin to remember (tonight's episode is a loooong take-off of Judy Garland/Mickey Rooney "hey gang, let's put on a show" movies and she's just completely enthralled. Man, there have been some good ones though - CB is totally hilarious and I will always love Harvey Korman and Tim Conway.
2. The Love Boat - though this one is waning a little, as I think we have seen practically every episode known to man.
3. I Love Lucy - she had only seen a commercial and begged to have me tape it. I never even appreciated I Love Lucy until recently. She thinks it is the best.
4. Dateline NBC (aka Murder on a Friday Night) She LOVES the true crime stores and the mantra in our family is "it's always the husband". I'm not kidding, I've used these shows to illustrate how careful to be with men. #scarredforlife
5. Wonder Woman - the 70's version.
All in all, I think she's turned out pretty great so far.
older :: newer